Sunday, May 23, 2010

your kidding, right?!

The other day I locked both girls, my purse and my keys in the car at 9pm. Man! Thankfully I was leaving my parents house so I could use there phone and daddy could help me break in. Tallulah was screaming to Nonni for her blanket and her bazzool (pacifier). I think if she had those, she would have been helpful, but instead was hysterical, which in turn made Sophia hysterical. It's funny, all the things that come into your head all at once when this sort of thing happens. My mom just wanted to break a window to get to them. I knew I couldn't afford that, and they weren't dieing/starving/cold/hot/in any danger yet to go to that extreme and Logan would be PISSED! especially since he has broken into that car like a million times, (not with screaming children and a mothers hormones ;) ) so it can be done. Logan was at home and gearing up to bring me a key on the motorcycle and sent me a drawing of how to bend the wire and insert it into the door to my mom's phone. By then, my dad had the door pryed oped enough to insert the hanger in that way. We finally got it with a few 'dings' to the soft metal around the door (Logan wasn't to excited about, by the way), but I got my screaming girls out. Praise God! So thankful my parents were there and I wasn't in a scary parking lot with no phone and no tools. NOTE TO SELF: don't bother calling 911; they said they would just send the fire dept and that they would break the window...I could break the GD window! I think maybe they can't say they can 'slim jim' it otherwise they would get phone calls all the time. But seriously! I had two babies in the friggen car! Stupid tax dollars apparently couldn't go to a few slim jims. anyways... So now I am guessing, "I've done that now, so no need to worry about that happening again, right?!"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've done that!! Horrible!! Thankfully I have not done it since...

    ReplyDelete