Monday, November 8, 2010

an Apple day

we have hit a sweet spot!
Tallulah is finally getting it! She is understanding, able to communicate, responds, still has tantrums when it isn't HER way, but is having a repentant heart. I love it. She is so kind to her sister, most of the time, so gentle a compassionate.
Sophia is crawling and eating and is such a joy! She is silly and lights up when you make eye contact with her. She is inquisitive. She LOVES her sister!
Oh how I LOVE these girls.
I feel like I am out of the crazies now...Praise GOD!!!

On the other hand, something is stirring inside of me. I feel like walls are going up. I NEED to spend time with my God. I want to be soft and mold-able. I want to be raw, refreshed...like new.

We woke up to snow this morning and the first thing that came to me was the song "wash me white as snow, so I could be made whole..." I love that HE does that. For our earth and our souls. Crisp. Refreshing. New. Yes, God IS good.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in a wonderful season of life! Praise God! I'm probably heading straight into the
    "crazies" here soon, but it's so encouraging to hear that God rescues us from it every once in a while :-) Remember, even when times are good, that our REAL joy is waiting for us in heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment today. Your family is darling! And can I just say that I love the name Tallulah? This may sound weird (ok I'm *sure* it will sound weird), but as a little girl I had a stuffed tomato (yes, tomato!) with a darling little face and dress and everything- and her name was Tallulah! So I've loved it ever since. God bless!

    ReplyDelete