Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the hole

we drive by a the cemetery on Virginia all the time and I had to explain the whole thing to Tallulah several times over the last couple months. On Jan 14th T said she wanted to be in a "hole" because she wants to die and have Jesus carry her home...and sing and dance with Him all the time. Tears. I cried again as I write this to you. But it WILL be awesome!

Now today Tallulah said she didn't want Rylee to go in a hole, but that she wanted to SAVE her so she wouldn't die.

I can take that WAY deep but I think it was just that. Just coming from an almost 3 year old...But far be it for me to stand in the way of her sharing Jesus with her best friend so she doesn't spend eternity in death (although I am sure her parents are on top of this, but bless her heart!)

I love these children. These character building vessels. These hope bringing, light shining, how greatly we are in need of our dear Saviour...vessels. God is so good to give us such blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment