Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve eve

We are getting excited for Christmas; we are all done with everything. Logan made Tallulah a rocking walrus and it turned out awesome...I will post the pictures soon.
Tomorrow WE celebrate Christmas when we wake up (christmas eve morning) so we aren't rushed to 'fit in' our christmas celebration between all the others. I cannot wait to see how T reacts to the walrus, she is gonna love it...we will post the video once we do it.
Oh the love we have for this sweet child. We just want to bless her little heart out...makes me think how our God feels for us. Our love is not dependent on how she is or how she acts, but just is; and you can't help but want to love on her every chance you get yet knowing that sometimes we have to be firm or disciplinary because of that love. I am so glad HE was an example for us...IS an example, I should say.
Thank you Jesus for loving our guts.

2 comments: