Friday, December 11, 2009

I wish my eyes were cameras

Oh how I wish my eyes were video cameras...

Tallulah pointing to her little dish: I just, I just want some candy right there (clear as day).

Me: (laughing) you just want candy right there?!

Tallulah: (head cocked to the side and nodding) um, ya! ya mama! (like, You are so smart, that is exactly what I said) Me: show me...where is the candy (since we don't give her candy)

she walks me to the fridge with her right arm behind her back, swaying her left one, points to the door, I open it, and she lifts her hand up and points to the chocolate chips...and says "this"...I grab the chocolate chips, still laughing. She walk to the table and sits on her stool and says "Thank you."

Oh how I love this child.

1 comment:

  1. that is adorable!! I will be thrilled if Evelyn grows up to be half that cute!

    ReplyDelete