Monday, January 11, 2010

planes

So yesterday, the only way to get Tallulah through the day/distract her so we cooperate, was talking about getting daddy at the airport. She would tell me all on her own, without encouragement from me, that daddy was on the plane. It sounded like this...(place T's impersonation of a plane sound here). That it was in the sky, with the birds (that sound like this...). and that he would be crying... So I asked her "why is daddy crying?" and she says "he crying, mama and baby, (cry sound here), ug." so I said to her "daddy is crying because he misses mama and baby and he wants to hug them?"..."YA!...happy!" This wasn't just ONE time. EVERY time she talked about it, this is what she said! How in the world did I get something so cute?!

and on top of that, all she wants to carry around with her is her bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment