Saturday, January 9, 2010

spicy

Tallulah is learning and saying so many new words and using them in context. I love this stage more than all the rest and it is so fun to watch. (and of course, it makes you think your child is just the smartest thing ever!)
The other day we had chicken tacos and she learned what spicy was. So we had her drink some milk to calm the taste buds down. The next day she was saying her milk was spicy and I thought she was just using the new word because it was new...I mean...milk isn't spicy!? She kept saying this so I thought maybe there was some spice left on the cup, so I washed the top off and told her it wasn't spicy. She continued in this manner, until I thought "well that's weird...let me try it"...so I take a sip and SPICY! It was spoiled or on its way quickly! Poor thing was right the whole time...
maybe she is the smartest thing ever!

1 comment: